Tuesday 18 April 2017

Tangled Circles & Mandalas

I forgot to show the cover of my new book that was released in March 2017. 

With the colouring in book boom, where everyperson and their dogs it seems published a colouring in book, mine stand out in that they are hand drawn and include an instructional section at the front and a section at the back to test out colour combinations and patterns. Did I mention all have 52 hand drawn illustrations by me ... not computer generated.

I would like to thank everyone who has purchased one of my books for their support.

In a little bit of news here at home ... I have deactivated my FaceBook pages and I will make a post about that later this week to tell you why and what personal benefits I hope to get from that.      Catch you all later... Jane x

3 comments:

  1. My Barnes and Noble carries your books will look for all three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane! :) I have been recommending your books around. Hope they are selling well. Miss you on FB. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Các hình thật đẹp và rất tuyệt vời, mời bạn xem các thông tin rất hữu ích >> Nên chăm sóc sức khỏe răng miệng sao cho đúng ?

    ReplyDelete