Wednesday 9 February 2011

Work in Progress ...

 I have started working in my A3 Moleskine - not one to leave a blank page blank for very long, I couldn't resist.

Here is my front page ... it looked pretty cool with just the bubbles that are coloured in, before I added more ... but I didn't take a photo.
 Bubbles coloured in - I use a Graphic 1 pen to colour in all that black (you can buy them from my website janemonkstudio.com)


This is with all the background coloured in.


I am contemplating the next step ... the words are not quite defined enough for me and I am considering putting a touch of colour around the bubbles, or ... using a light coloured ink to put Zentangles in the letters - much like my Shades of Grey drawings below here ...





I have used Black Sakura Micron Pigma 01 & 005 pens here with two grey shades of Staedtler Triplus Fineliners.




And if you were wondering how I got those circles all so nice and round ... I have a Celco Circle Template with lots of circles ... so I thought I might as well use the tools that I have.  It works a treat!

Happy Tangling for Today ... Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment